Number of vacancies: 1
Job title: Public relation/Administrative Assistant
Job general description: Assist in public relations and assist other project office staff.
A successful candidate should:
- Be able to work from 9 am to 5 pm from Sunday to Thursday
- Be willing to sign a contract with a recruitment company
- Have a command of spoken and written Arabic, English, and Japanese at a higher level than daily conversations.
- Have working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Interested in working with Photoshop, editing images and videos, and update website content.
The hired candidate will have to sign a contract with a recruitment company to join us.
Expected salary: from $290. *based on experience
Contract term: 26th March 2019 to 14th November 2019
Work time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Joint Conservation Project Office, Conservation Center, Grand Egyptian Museum, (Remaya Square, Giza)
Application period: 5 to 10 March 2019.
If interested, please send your Japanese CV with attached photo to [email protected] (盛山)
The application and Email should be in Japanese, as this will show your language abilities, English CVs will not be considered.
Candidates will go through document screening –>interview (We will contact the candidates who pass the document screening only.)